My All True Accounts of my Life as a Sissy Cockwhore For Total Strangers


All True Accounts of Life as a Cockwhore and Cum Addict For Total Strangers



Jasmin seems to have gone AWOL, but I'm leaving her on the roster for now.

TVTinaSwallows is a Sissy gloryhole addict like myself and will be sharing about past activities and her current cum addiction.


For those of you new here, my account is different in origins, but we all end up the same

It started as an assignment from my girlfriend at the time.....

Then My Mistress got serious about my sissy transformation and completing my training as a cum addict. Altering me.


Now on my own and no longer the man I was. Now more a crossdresser with an addiction to pleasuring strange men and a cock and cum fetish. I do it for free. Some day I will take things further.....

signed: SissySlut

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

older cell phone video of me serving cock

This was from before I went full time sissy faggot in the booths.  Just a regular booth bottom whore cumslut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment