My All True Accounts of my Life as a Sissy Cockwhore For Total Strangers


All True Accounts of Life as a Cockwhore and Cum Addict For Total Strangers



Jasmin seems to have gone AWOL, but I'm leaving her on the roster for now.

TVTinaSwallows is a Sissy gloryhole addict like myself and will be sharing about past activities and her current cum addiction.


For those of you new here, my account is different in origins, but we all end up the same

It started as an assignment from my girlfriend at the time.....

Then My Mistress got serious about my sissy transformation and completing my training as a cum addict. Altering me.


Now on my own and no longer the man I was. Now more a crossdresser with an addiction to pleasuring strange men and a cock and cum fetish. I do it for free. Some day I will take things further.....

signed: SissySlut

Friday, April 17, 2015

April 3, 2015. Sex party, then Folsom Gulch

Attended an after-work men's sex party in San Francisco on Friday.    Was at the Marriott Courtyard at 2nd and Folsom.  I got there on time and only three guys around.   I got naked on the bed and had a guy climb on me to 69.  I sucked him deep and he did the same until he shot his load in my mouth.   Two heavier older guys showed up and I throated one of them, then bent over the back of the couch and took a hard pounding from them in my cunt.  It was quiet then for half an hour so I got bored and left, still wanting more cum.

I walked down Folsom to Folsom Gulch.  I paid the girl there $10, wondered if she knew I was one of the cumdumps that comes to these places.  Nobody had come on me at the party, just in me, so only my cock breath would be a tell.  

I went to the booth area and walked the place once. Then into a booth.  They all have holes here, so don't have to look around.  I stripped down to just my thong panties and there was already a cock hanging through the hole.  Filipino dude with uncut hard cock.  He kept talking about how sexy his brother is while he fucked my mouth. I liked the idea and imagined I was his sissy little brother sucking him off.  I worked some lube up my cunt while savoring his cock.  Before I could ask to get fucked he grunted in a high pitch and flooded my mouth with a big load, and I sucked hard to get as much jizz as I could.  I was craving cum so bad and his was so yummy. I kept at his cock until he pulled away and left. 

I had left me door not only unlocked but open, and my next cock was standing in the door. I kept him there instead of pulling him in the booth. I like people seeing me eat cock. My little boner in my silky panties with a wet spot already. His cock was big and got bigger still.  I relished the challenge and worked his meat like an expert.  I looked up "Can you fuck me?".  "yeah". I turned in the small booth and put my face on the sticky screen and put my ass up high for him and slid my thong down.  His cock went in me bareback with just a little effort.  My cunt used to fucking so often and just pounded twice an hour ago. With the door open he went in me with full strokes and I drifted in the high.  He finished with pulling out and spraying his load over my ass.  I knelt to eat his cock clean.  Another guy had watched from the door and I invited him in.  A short bit of head and he pulled out and bent me over and got to work fucking me, door still open. I was feeling much better.

I trolled the booth area after in just my thong and jizz on me and more lube in my cunt.  The cameras would have had a good look. I was followed back into my booth and fucked again by a tall white jock. Rigid cut cock with cock ring on.  He didn't jizz me but did fuck me good.   One more cock at the hole for me to swallow, and load to eat. My clit ejaculated in my panties during that one, but I think I had cum my panties already once earlier. 

I took my panties off and sucked my load out of them. Then dressed and pocketed my panties.  I walked out of the booth area.  The girl working there gave me a smile as I walked out.."you slut" she complimented.  My clit twitched to life with the acknowledgment. 

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    At least 160k women and men are using a easy and SECRET "water hack" to drop 2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It is simple and works on anybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Get a glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Then use this weight loss HACK

    you'll become 2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete