My All True Accounts of my Life as a Sissy Cockwhore For Total Strangers


All True Accounts of Life as a Cockwhore and Cum Addict For Total Strangers



Jasmin seems to have gone AWOL, but I'm leaving her on the roster for now.

TVTinaSwallows is a Sissy gloryhole addict like myself and will be sharing about past activities and her current cum addiction.


For those of you new here, my account is different in origins, but we all end up the same

It started as an assignment from my girlfriend at the time.....

Then My Mistress got serious about my sissy transformation and completing my training as a cum addict. Altering me.


Now on my own and no longer the man I was. Now more a crossdresser with an addiction to pleasuring strange men and a cock and cum fetish. I do it for free. Some day I will take things further.....

signed: SissySlut

Friday, March 4, 2011

God, I needed that

Finally over my cold, and my craving for dick was unreal.  I went on my lunch break to the ABS.  Outward in my street clothes...it didn't feel right.  my panties and stockings underneath helped me feel better, and knowing that's all I would be wearing soon.   Good crowd there at noon.  I missed being openly groped in the hall like a party slut.  I took the gloryhole booth, and left the door unlocked while I stripped down to just my sheer panties and knee stockings. a hand was waving a half-hard cock in the hole and I was automatically on my knees to receive it and feed my addiction.  It was soooo good.  I was like a rock in my panties and wetting the front.  I wanted to savor the smell and feel of his hardening cock nice and easy, get my cock high, but I was starving for cock and took him in balls deep, pulling them with my hand to get his cock to push into my throat.  I felt like I was close to one of my goals that I hadn't managed in training at home: reaching orgasm from just sucking a cock.  I wanted that power, cumming from a dick in my throat.   I zoned in on my mouth getting fucked, I moaned around his meat and stroked his balls. I was close and his hot spunk would be awesome. He worked my whore mouth for another 20 minutes. I was wet in my panties but not orgasm. If I touched my clit I would have exploded. Hi load filled my mouth and I was so happy for his cream.  Every guy having his own taste, more than a thousand jizz loads eaten and loved.  The musky thick cream smelling and tasting like pleasure.  My cum high was on me.

I stay for an hour, the next three men starting with oral, but always accepting when I offer my pussy for them to fuck.  One did me like that through the hole. my panties pulled aside and my cheeks held apart and up to the hole. A totally anonymous cunt for him to pump his dick into.  I moaned and panted like a total cock whore.  Working his dick with my skilled and used muscles. Service that men pay hookers for, giving it away for free in a cum-splashed booth for total strangers.  I did manage to strut about some wearing just my panties and stockings in the hallway...hoping I'd be groped or even raped in public, but no takers.

I still haven't cum yet, even though I was close a lot from the penetration.   I'll probably post on CL for some stranger to come by use me more.

6 comments:

  1. Your posts gets me very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mikey! LOVE guys getting hard. seeing it stiffen, feeling it get warmer and stiffer, seeing the balls pull up when they are about to shoot. A nice signal for me to get my whore lips around that cock and catch my favorite food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sissyslut,
    God what a hot story! I wish I knew where you hang out at lunchtime! I have yet to find an abs with gloryholes. I've been to stores in San Jose, Fremont, Hayward, and Oakland. So far none have had a gloryhole. I haven't been to one in The City yet. If you ever feel like sharing some names of your favorite gloryholes, I would appreciate it! Then who knows maybe someday I'll beable to help you achieve that hands free orgasm!

    Bigd
    Bigd4412061@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot. I understand the 'cum high' where you just want to do anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dirty! I wish I could get my husband to do that, when we visit the theaters together. He is already eating cream pie like a champ, but I need to push it a little further.

    XOXOXO
    Jen
    http://comedepot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. male partners of cumsluts need to get with the action and service cock. Panties can help with that. When dressed appropriately men expect me to submit to their cock and service them in these settings.

    ReplyDelete