My All True Accounts of my Life as a Sissy Cockwhore For Total Strangers


All True Accounts of Life as a Cockwhore and Cum Addict For Total Strangers



Jasmin seems to have gone AWOL, but I'm leaving her on the roster for now.

TVTinaSwallows is a Sissy gloryhole addict like myself and will be sharing about past activities and her current cum addiction.


For those of you new here, my account is different in origins, but we all end up the same

It started as an assignment from my girlfriend at the time.....

Then My Mistress got serious about my sissy transformation and completing my training as a cum addict. Altering me.


Now on my own and no longer the man I was. Now more a crossdresser with an addiction to pleasuring strange men and a cock and cum fetish. I do it for free. Some day I will take things further.....

signed: SissySlut

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tonight's Anonymous Hookup

So, my hookup was fun ;-)   younger white guy, I was in street clothes and with girl undies underneath.  I came in and we went to the front room and he sat down on the couch and opened his pants.  I got undressed to my stockings and panties, my hardon sticking out the top, and got on my knees and slid his pants and underwear down, got on my knees and slid his cock into my mouth.  I sucked him for a while, and fingered his ass some, about twenty minutes.  I asked him if he wanted me to pull my panties down and spread for him.  He grunted some approval.  I took a condom from my pants pocket and covered his cock and lubed his dick up while sucking his balls. I moved to the side of the couch and bent over and pushed my ass up high for him to see through my sheer panties, then reached back and slid them down over my ass while he came up behind me and pulled my cheeks apart, then pressed the head up my hole.  He was slow to start, until I humped my hole down on his shaft and moaned in pleasure.  He took over, gripping my hips and making me take it balls deep.  I settled in and put my face down and kept myself in position for him to enjoy. He varied his pace several times, fast and hard, slow and deep.  Probably edging himself, making his free slut last as long as he wanted.   I accommodated and and felt the deep pleasure of being full of horny cum-filled cock. He withdrew and told me to get on my knees.  :-)  *JOY* I slid down to sitting on my feet, mouth open, face raised up lips just touching under the head of his throbbing cock, his fist squeezing and stroking his meat, my tongue stretched out and my eyes up to his, telling him I wanted his load.  He grunted his hot cum trickled, then gushed from his piss-slit.  All his edging over the half hour had stoked his balls, he had probably been jacking this afternoon too edging himself. My mouth filled up from the back, up to my teeth, the smell of his cum was in my nose while I nose-breathed deeply. I stayed with my slut mouth open while he finished working his cum out to the drips, letting him see his huge cum wad in my mouth and being proud of it all. Then looking in his eyes while I started swallowing and sucking it down.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful recollection of your event. I enjoyed reading it, but not as much as you did living it. If only I had went a different path when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete