My All True Accounts of my Life as a Sissy Cockwhore For Total Strangers


All True Accounts of Life as a Cockwhore and Cum Addict For Total Strangers



Jasmin seems to have gone AWOL, but I'm leaving her on the roster for now.

TVTinaSwallows is a Sissy gloryhole addict like myself and will be sharing about past activities and her current cum addiction.


For those of you new here, my account is different in origins, but we all end up the same

It started as an assignment from my girlfriend at the time.....

Then My Mistress got serious about my sissy transformation and completing my training as a cum addict. Altering me.


Now on my own and no longer the man I was. Now more a crossdresser with an addiction to pleasuring strange men and a cock and cum fetish. I do it for free. Some day I will take things further.....

signed: SissySlut

Monday, September 26, 2011

have u had an asian lad ?

Not as many as white, black and hispanic men, but I would say 30 to 50 asian guys have used me for our mutual fun. Mostly oral. A lot of them wish to reciprocate and play with my clit, but that is not something I am accepting of. They also often love to pull out and shoot it over my face.

I did have this hot asian guy unload in my mouth, then hold me on his cock while he let his hot piss go, making me swallow it all. I thought I was going to drown from it, swallowing it to not choke, and then it was over just as fast. I felt like such a whore then. Tasting his piss and smelling it, and knowing I had just let him use me as his toilet. He hadn't asked, but I doubt I would have refused.

I really don't know what I would say no to at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment