My All True Accounts of my Life as a Sissy Cockwhore For Total Strangers


All True Accounts of Life as a Cockwhore and Cum Addict For Total Strangers



Jasmin seems to have gone AWOL, but I'm leaving her on the roster for now.

TVTinaSwallows is a Sissy gloryhole addict like myself and will be sharing about past activities and her current cum addiction.


For those of you new here, my account is different in origins, but we all end up the same

It started as an assignment from my girlfriend at the time.....

Then My Mistress got serious about my sissy transformation and completing my training as a cum addict. Altering me.


Now on my own and no longer the man I was. Now more a crossdresser with an addiction to pleasuring strange men and a cock and cum fetish. I do it for free. Some day I will take things further.....

signed: SissySlut

Friday, June 14, 2013

New Contributor: Jasmin Swing. Theater and gloryhole slut from Germany

35 open minded swinger nudist.
Love watching being watched.. voyeurism, more of a submissive type but can be demanding if needed.
Love to touch my self, did hotel parties for a short time, very exciting.. Love the idea of someone requesting me to do things to myself. Love dirty talk, teasing, mild pain, spanking, mutual masturbation, self masturbation .
Also love great conversation!
P.S Will load more pictures soon.
Looking for someone to teach me as well as learn new things.
I'm looking for black "boyfriends". Someone to go out to bars, movies or clubs with the guarantee of very easy sex after. Must be good looking and hung. Also if you have good looking black friends that you want to bring with I'm
definetly game for that too. I love to get pounded hard. Send me an e-
mail and lets get together.
ah, and here I am at a hotel party for total strangers two years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment